Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

  Well I thought I'd finally enter the world of blogging. After pondering what to write about, what I know well, the answer was simple: write about my life at home. I am a wife to Josh, and a mommy to four great kids. Seth is 6 and is definitely a first born. He is serious, studious, and very cautious. Taylor will be 5 in a few months and is very energetic, creative, loving, and the lone girl. Scott is 2 and goes back and forth from trying to do what his older brother and sister do to begging to be held. Ethan is the baby and is learning to crawl and become independent. He thinks it's a game for him to crawl away and me chase him.
  I began homeschooling Seth in November. That has come with it's challenges and joys. Along with homeschooling I have been attempting to be more frugal and to make a home for my family and to fulfill God's plan for me. I hope you all will join me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment